COVID-19 Useful Info
In Lalloudes Seaside Accommodation we adapt our operation considering the new Safety standards & Hygiene protocols by the Greek Ministry of Tourism and the Greek Ministry of National Health.
Starting from the reduction of our Hotel’s daily occupancy, our employees using the appropriate equipment will be welcoming our guests in our outdoor spaces always keeping the safety distances. Staff replacement policies is on, while a designated person is in charge for hygiene, controlling the compliance to the protocols, rules, and regulations in daily basis regarding staff and guests.
MAIN MEASURES & PROCEDURES:
Reception & Concierge
- For thorough cleaning of the rooms check in will be at 15:00 pm while check out at 11:00 am.
- Our Reception is provided with antiseptic, signs for physical distancing during check in/ check out.
- Electronic payments are recommended, and advance checkout is available to guests – bills prepared without physical contact.
- Non-invasive, touchless temperature measuring devices will be in place.
Guest rooms are disinfected and deep cleaned while amenities include hand sanitizers.
- Departure deep cleaning of rooms – high contact areas such as door handles, switches, furniture, bathroom fittings and room accessories fully sanitized.
- The usage of A/C within rooms at guests’ discretion.
- Maid Service change of sheets and towels are encouraged to take place every 3 days.
- Every additional not basic equipment like decoration pillows & covers will be removed.
- Safety kit to all rooms shall be provided upon arrival including hand sanitizer.
- All surfaces thoroughly disinfected on a regular basis. Metallic surfaces and items-such as door handles, keys and security locks-disinfected with 70% alcohol.
- The frequency of cleaning and disinfection of our pool area will be increased and disinfectant products suitable for the current situation will be used for the water.
- Sun loungers will be disinfected between the use of different guests and would be placed with at least 2 meters distance.
All staff members are trained to the protocols instructed by the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Tourism and would provide the service to the guests wearing face masks and maintaining at least 1.5 meters distance.
Especially this season the unrivalled hospitality of Lalloudes Seaside Accommodation and our anthropocentric philosophy have a greater and special meaning. Our staff will always be there to pamper you so you will enjoy.
A Relaxing & Pleasant Holiday with Safety!